The Top 5 Things to Know
- 1. The RosenCare® health network will change from AdventHealth to Orlando Health and Evolutions as of January 1, 2022. NEW! Nemours Children’s Health and HCA Healthcare will also be a part of the RosenCare® network. Fortunately, many of our specialists will continue to be a part of the new network; however, if you have a specialist who will not be covered, the Rosen Medical Center will assist you with the transition to a new provider.
- 2. WebTPA will be your new customer service plan administrator for the RosenCare® health plan. Members will receive a new RosenCare® health plan ID card at the end of December from WebTPA.
- 3. Starting in 2022, new hospital admission copays will no longer be paid by payroll deduction. Members will pay the hospital directly using an interest-free payment plan.
- 4. There are new rates for Delta Dental HMO. Please click here to view.
- 5. NEW! The Rosen Medical Center has partnered with Crucialist to offer free telehealth care to health plan members for after-hours medical concerns. Click here to learn more.
Two Options to Complete Open Enrollment
- 1. Online: Kronos Self-Service.
- 2. In-person: Human Resources and Benefits specialists will visit each property. Schedule
Need help? One-on-one consultation with the Benefits team will be offered weekly via WebEx sessions. Schedule here
What if I don’t want to make a change to my benefits?
Complete Open Enrollment in Kronos to review your benefits and ensure you have the coverage you need for 2022. If you do nothing, your benefits will roll over.
There are 3 options to complete enrollment for Allstate and Lincoln.
- 1. Schedule a phone appointment with a bilingual enrollment specialist. Click here to schedule your appointment.
- 2. Visit an enroller in-person during one of the onsite Open Enrollment dates.
- 3. Visit https://allstate.benselect.com/rosen to self-enroll.