Open Enrollment Central
The 3 Things You Need to Know About Open Enrollment
- 1. Your benefits as of the start of Open Enrollment will roll over automatically. You only need to act if you want to make changes.
- 2. Health and dental rates will not increase in 2021; therefore, your weekly deduction will be the same as this year (2020).
- 3. The Human Resources team will be available to assist by email, video chat, or phone.
How do I see my benefits and make changes?
To see your benefits, log in to Kronos and click on the Benefits icon, then click on “Current Benefits.” Starting November 1, click on the Open Enrollment Alert on the Kronos main page to start the process.
How do I enroll or make changes with Allstate and Lincoln?
There are two options for enrollment:
- 1. Enroll online using the instructions in Kronos Self Service on the Allstate and Lincoln pages.
- 2. Schedule a phone appointment with a bilingual enrollment specialist. Click here to schedule your appointment.