Quem Somos: Conheça a equipe
Rosen Hotels & Resorts, Resto assegurado®
At Rosen Hotels & Resorts, o nosso negócio não é apenas sobre hotéis, é também sobre as pessoas. Desde a pessoa que cumprimenta-lo na recepção, todo o caminho para o proprietário, cada um de nossos milhares de associados é dedicada a tornar a sua estadia uma experiência excepcional. Essa missão é guiado pela visão de nossa equipe executiva.
Harris Rosen - Presidente & COO
- Título de bacharel em 1961 da Escola de Administração Hoteleira da Universidade de Cornell.
- Passou três anos no Exército dos Estados Unidos como um oficial na Alemanha e na Coréia do Sul.
- Iniciou sua carreira no Waldorf Astoria, em Nova York como arquivista no que era então chamado de Pessoal e mais tarde tornou-se como um vendedor de convenção.
- Ocupou vários cargos de gestão em alguns dos maiores hotéis Hilton.
- Entrou para a Disney Company na Califórnia como Diretor de Planejamento Hotel.
- Esquerda Disney para comprar o 256 quarto Quality Inn International Drive em 1974.
Frank Santos – Vice President and CFO
- Hospitality career has spanned more than 30 anos
- Destacou em vários hotéis em operações Posições como:
- Front Office Manager
- Alimentos e Bebidas
- Atuou como Controller para outras sociedades de gestão de multi-hotel
- Ex-presidente da Hotelaria financeiros e profissionais de tecnologia
- Recebeu o Prêmio Paragon
- Atuou como presidente da Conferência HITEC
Jonni Kimberly – Diretor de Recursos Humanos
- Recebeu um Associate of Arts Degree do Valencia Community College.
- Iniciou sua carreira no Rosen Hotels & Resorts como balconista Recepção no Quality Inn International em 1979.
- Promovido a gerente de turismo Assistente Frente logo em seguida.
- Tornou-se o Gerente Geral do Rodeway Inn International em 1992.
- Promovido a Diretor de Recursos Humanos em 1994.
Leslie Menichini - VP de Vendas e Marketing de Convenções Hotéis
- Pre and opening team member of the Radisson Plaza Operations in Minnesota
- Served as a Catering/Convention Services Manager, National Sales Manager, and Assistant Director of Sales at the Westin Hotel Williams Center (of Westin Hotels & Resorts) in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Pre- and post-opening Director of Sales at the Westin Mission Hills Resort in Rancho Mirage, Califórnia
- Served as the Assistant Director of Sales at Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin (of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, formerly Sheraton/Westin) in Orlando, Flórida
- Opened Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Director of Sales at Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Park Place Entertainment Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Lead as the Executive Director of Corporate & Incentive Sales at Park Place Entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Started at Rosen Hotels & Resorts in May 2001
- Joined the design team and lead Rosen Shingle Creek’s pre-opening marketing and sales team in selling 1,501 guestrooms and 490,000 sq. ft. of convention meeting space
- Created a synergistic sales opportunities with Rosen Hotels & Resorts team of Directors of Sales & Marketing and Sales Managers
- Promoted to Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Convention Hotels
Derek Baum – Director of Operations / Gerente Geral
Director of Operations / Gerente Geral
- Derek received his bachelor’s degree in hotel administration from Cornell University
- Between academic semesters at Cornell, he interned with Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Derek started his career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts as Assistant General Manager of the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista and was promoted to General Manager of the Rosen Inn, closest to Universal, em 24 years of age
- Served as General Manager of the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and Assistant General Manager of the Rosen Plaza prior to being promoted to Director of Operations for Rosen Hotels & Resorts in 1998
- Promovido a Gerente Geral de Rosen Plaza Hotel em 2016
Jim Bina – Controller Corporativo
- Jim was awarded an associate degree in accounting and computer science from Oakton Community College
- He began his hospitality career in the finance department at several hotel companies
- Over the course of his career, he became a Certified Hospitality Account Executive (CHAE)
- He’s also been awarded as a Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP)
- Jim has served as president of two chapters of the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association
Daniel Gutierrez – VP of Engineering & Facilities Management
- Daniel received his bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mexico City's Instituto Politecnico Nacional
- Afterward he worked in Mexico City as an Assistant Project Manager and as a Chief Engineer
- He served as Regional Director of Engineering for Americana Hotels in renowned resort destinations such as Acapulco, Jamaica, and Lake Buena Vista
- Daniel started his career with Rosen Hotels & Resorts in 1990 as the Chief Engineer at the Rosen Plaza Hotel
- In 2006, he was promoted to Vice President of Engineering & Facilities Management
Dorea Mays – Diretor Associado de Recursos Humanos
- Título de Bacharel em Comunicação Organização da University of Central Florida.
- Trabalhou na Budget Rent a Car por oito anos em vários cargos de Recursos Humanos.
- Atuou como Gerente de Recursos Humanos para a Goodwill Industries of Central Florida e para Argenbright Segurança.
- Certificação Profissional de Recursos Humanos
- Atualmente voluntários para a Junior Achievement, Grande Programa de Leitura de Saltos, Comunidade Educação Partners E-pal programa.
- Cadeira da High School SAC Oak Ridge.
Ashley Bacot – Risk Manager
- Received a Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University
- Trabalhou em várias facetas da gestão de riscos e seguros a indústria desde a graduação da faculdade
- Served as a risk manager for a local municipality, hotel chain, furniture manufacturer, and information technology company
- He has worked in all realms of the insurance industry including, but not limited to, underwriting, marketing, sales, and risk management consultation
- Atuou como Diretor de Gestão de Risco Público para a maior seguradora do país de escolas, cities, and counties
- Serviu como o presidente da Associação de Riscos de Gestão Pública
Kenneth Aldridge Jr. – RN-BSN, MS-H.S.A. Director dos Serviços de Saúde
- Kenneth received his nursing degree from the University of Central Florida
- He continued his studies and was awarded a master's degree in health services administration from University of Central Florida in 2005
- Kenneth began his career at the Rosen Medical Center as a triage nurse in 1998
- Within two years he was promoted to Medical Staff Manager
- In 2004, Kenneth was promoted to Medical Center Administrator
- Kenneth was promoted to Director of Health Services in 2008
Dr.. Ronald Ryan - Diretor Médico
- Graduate of Oakwood College, Bachelors of Biology
- Graduate of Jefferson Medical College, Doctorate of Medicine
- Received a certificate of added qualification in hospice and palliative medicine
- Served as a staff physician and later Associate Medical Director at the Hospice of the Comforter
- Served at Solantic, Carolinas Heath Care Systems in Urgent Care Medicine, and Florida Hospital Centra Care
- Once owned and operated his own family practice, Total Family Healthcare
- Worked at Clermont Medical Center and served a residency at Florida Hospital in family practice
- Started his career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts late December of 2012 as the Medical Director
Tamara Flores - Diretor de Tecnologia da Informação
- Studied programming at the University of California, San Diego
- Started her career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts at Millennium Technology Group as the Director of Operations
- Promoted in 2012 to Assistant Director responsible for managing Rosen Hotels & Resorts as well as the outside customer base for Millennium Technology Group
- Promoted in 2013 to Director of Technology of Rosen Hotels & Resorts
Jennifer Rice-Palmer — Director of Guest Contact
- Studied Hospitality at the University of New Hampshire
- She started her career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts in March 1991 as a night manager at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- She was soon promoted to Assistant Front Office Manager
- Her career continued to rise with her promotion to Sales Director at Rosen Inn
- The climb continued with her promotion to Director of Reservations at Rosen Plaza
- In 2005, Jennifer was promoted to General Manager at the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Agora ela trabalha como diretor do Visitante Contact Center
Dee Dee Baggitt — Director of Engineering & Facilities Management
- Previous to Rosen Hotel & Resorts, Dee Dee worked in hospitality for twelve year as a front desk agent and manager, Food & Beverage manager, convention services manager, and a human resources manager
- Dee Dee started her career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts in late 1996
- She served as an employment manager and Human Resources manager
- Promoted to Director of Front Office at Rosen Centre, Benefits Manager, and Associate Director of Engineering
- Currently serving as Director of Engineering & Facilities
Susan Caronia — Director of Rosen Standards
- Received an Associate Degree in Hospitality Management from the Sullivan County Community College in Loch Sheldrake, Nova Iorque
- Awarded a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management from the Florida International University in Miami, Flórida
- Worked at the Miami Airport Marriott as the Front Desk Manager
- Moved to the Marriott's' Orlando World Center as part of the opening team as Director of Guest Services and Front Office Manager
- Started her career at Rosen Hotels & Resort in August 2002 as the Hotel Service Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel
- Served on the Rosen Shingle Creek pre-opening team as a Project Manager
- Continued as Project Manager for all Rosen Hotels & Resorts properties
- Promoted to Director of Rosen Standards April of 2012
Kathy Marquardt — Director of Purchasing
- Graduate of Texas A&I University & George Mason University, Public Administration Major
- Corporate Trainer for Ruby Tuesday’s
- Served as a Restaurant Manager at Westfield’s International Conference Center
- Promoted to Beverage Director at Westfield’s International Conference Center
- She started her career with Rosen Hotels & Resorts in February 1996 as the Café Gauguin Department Head at the Rosen Centre.
- Moved into a Lead Purchasing Agent position for Central Purchasing at Rosen Hotel & Resorts in May of 2000
- Promoted to Director of Purchasing in 2009