- Received a Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University
- Served as a risk manager for a local municipality, hotel chain, furniture manufacturer, and information technology company
- He has worked in all realms of the insurance industry including, but not limited to, underwriting, marketing, sales, and risk management consultation
- 擔任公共風險管理總監全美最大的保險公司學校, cities, and counties
- 擔任公共風險管理協會主席 /li>
在羅森酒店 & 度假村
- 負責管理我們的投保人和自我保險的保險方案，包括防損, 風險融資, 與索賠管理
- Implemented an owner-controlled insurance program for the construction of Rosen Shingle Creek®. 這一計劃有助於降低建設成本，同時使其成為一個更安全的工作現場
- B.A.S.E的現任董事長. 營, 一，供應兒童癌症非營利組織
- Volunteers with the Junior Achievement and Relay for Life
這些數字說明了一切. Ashley and his team’s implementation of incentive programs at Rosen Hotel & Resorts® reduced the number of workers compensation claims by 67%. They reduced workers compensation experience modification to an all-time low of .71%, which is a highly-respected experience modification in the hotel industry. 另外, Ashley led the development of safety programs that have reduced guest liability claims by 50%.
What Others Say:
"His dedication to the highest level of serving his clients’ needs and the long term relationships he has developed with his clients, insurance markets, and other agents makes him stand above the average agent. 作為一名經理, he helps us believe in ourselves and to strive for excellence in what we do in our own work. 儘管他保持非常繁忙的所有不同的帽子，他穿著, 他需要時間來找出事情是如何與我們所有的人, 包括我們的家居生活. 阿什利擁有的是真正和大家一起他遇見關心的火花。"
"阿什利是最1, 愛心, tenacious, and cost conscious Risk Managers that I have known throughout my 40-year career as a security professional."
鮑勃·布朗, Rosen Centre® Director of Security