- Daniel received his bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mexico City's Instituto Politecnico Nacional
- Afterward he worked in Mexico City as an Assistant Project Manager and as a Chief Engineer
- He served as Regional Director of Engineering for Americana Hotels in renowned resort destinations such as Acapulco, 牙買加, and Lake Buena Vista
- 丹尼爾開始他的職業生涯羅森酒店及度假村集團在 1990 作為羅森Plaza®酒店總工程師
- 在 2006, he was promoted to Vice President of Engineering & Facilities Management
在羅森酒店 & 度假村
- Daniel serves as an integral part of the ongoing preventative maintenance of Rosen Hotels & Resorts®’ hotels and properties
- He provides his expertise in capital and maintenance projects
- He is also dedicated to energy savings construction and solutions
- Daniel oversees all engineering projects at all Rosen Hotels & Resorts® properties
- He was intensely involved in the construction of Rosen Shingle Creek®
What Others Say:
"A pure example of ‘proof in the pudding.’ Daniel is focused on getting the job done and doing it better than all others."
"丹尼爾和我已經一起工作了 23 歲月. 他非常專注於自己的工作，喜歡一切可以做的權利. He’s an honest person and a good boss because he is extremely considerate. 他是一個真正的人的人。"