Quem Somos: Dr.. Ronald Ryan
- Graduate of Oakwood College, Bachelors of Biology
- Graduate of Jefferson Medical College, Doctorate of Medicine
- Received a certificate of added qualification in hospice and palliative medicine
- Served as a staff physician and later Associate Medical Director at the Hospice of the Comforter
- Served at Solantic, Carolinas Heath Care Systems in Urgent Care Medicine, and Florida Hospital Centra Care
- Once owned and operated his own family practice, Total Family Healthcare
- Worked at Clermont Medical Center and served a residency at Florida Hospital in family practice
- Iniciou sua carreira no Rosen Hotels & Resorts ® final de dezembro de 2012 as the Medical Director
No Rosen Hotels & Resorts ®
- Oversees all aspects of Rosen Medical Center in conjunction with the Director of Health Services
- Contributes to the stability of the providers at the Medical Center
- Assisted with the restructure of Medical Center processes and procedures
- Instrumental in adding new technology to the Medical Center
“I feel pride in being instrumental in seeing others thrive and develop in their professional and personal lives. The calling to be a healer is one that involves all aspects of a person – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It is a privilege to be able to participate in that process. The calling for leadership involves being out front to challenge people to be their best selves and to reach for the best goals for the organization. I feel proud to be part of such a process.
I believe in the good and the right, that both win in the end, that people can be persuaded to become their better selves. I believe there is often more power in being than in doing.
My personal mantra, or prayer, is something I learned from my years at hospice, ‘Every day is a gift.’”
Dr.. Ronald Ryan, Rosen Medical Center
What Others Say:
"I have found Dr. Ryan to be a man of conviction who is truly a problem solver. He is dedicated to his staff's success, making every effort to accomplish that end."
Dr.. Ramona Hunt, Rosen Medical Center
"As our Medical Director, we have in Dr. Ryan a physician with business acumen, a passion for science, and a heart for the patients. Such a great trio of traits for the role he plays in leading our medical team to provide ‘The Best Care Anywhere®’"
Jonni Kimberly, Director of Human Resources