關於我們: 博士. 羅納德·萊恩
- Graduate of Oakwood College, Bachelors of Biology
- Graduate of Jefferson Medical College, Doctorate of Medicine
- Received a certificate of added qualification in hospice and palliative medicine
- Served as a staff physician and later Associate Medical Director at the Hospice of the Comforter
- Served at Solantic, Carolinas Heath Care Systems in Urgent Care Medicine, and Florida Hospital Centra Care
- Once owned and operated his own family practice, Total Family Healthcare
- Worked at Clermont Medical Center and served a residency at Florida Hospital in family practice
- 開始了他的職業生涯在羅森酒店及度假村12月下旬 2012 as the Medical Director
- Oversees all aspects of Rosen Medical Center in conjunction with the Director of Health Services
- Contributes to the stability of the providers at the Medical Center
- Assisted with the restructure of Medical Center processes and procedures
- Instrumental in adding new technology to the Medical Center
“I feel pride in being instrumental in seeing others thrive and develop in their professional and personal lives. 是一個治療者調用是一個涉及人的方方面面 - 物理, 心理, 情感和精神. It is a privilege to be able to participate in that process. The calling for leadership involves being out front to challenge people to be their best selves and to reach for the best goals for the organization. I feel proud to be part of such a process.
相信在良好和正確的, 雙方最終奪冠, 人們可以說服他們成為更好的自己. I believe there is often more power in being than in doing.
我個人的口頭禪, 或祈禱, is something I learned from my years at hospice, ‘Every day is a gift.’”
博士. 羅納德·萊恩, 羅森醫療中心
What Others Say:
"I have found Dr. Ryan to be a man of conviction who is truly a problem solver. 他致力於他的員工的成功, making every effort to accomplish that end."
博士. Ramona Hunt, 羅森醫療中心
"由於我們的醫療主任, 我們有博士. 瑞安有商業頭腦醫生, 對科學的激情, 並為患者心臟. Such a great trio of traits for the role he plays in leading our medical team to provide ‘The Best Care Anywhere®’"
金佰利Jonni, Director of Human Resources