About Us: Frank Santos
Vice President and CFO
- Hospitality career has spanned more than 30 years
Excelled at various hotels in Operations Positions such as:
- Front Office Manager
- Food & Beverage
- Served as Controller for other multi-hotel management corporations
- Past President of the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals
- Received the Paragon Award
- Served as Chairman of the HITEC Conference
At Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Joined Rosen Hotels & Resorts in 1985
- Is tenacious in his efforts to reduce costs for the company
- His efficiency to accounts and finances has allowed associates a unique health care plan, 401K program, and life benefits.
- Currently serves on the Board of Canine Companions for Independence
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Author – Unknown
Frank is a strong supporter of Canine Companions for Independence, a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs. Having an assistance dog means the ability to live without a full-time attendant for the first time with unconditional love, confidence and freedom.
What Others Say:
"Working with Frank is an experience of a lifetime. No two days are the same!"
Nancy Laureano, Executive Assistant to Frank Santos
"I have known Frank for over 25 years and he has been a mentor to so many in the hospitality industry. He is a great teacher, a good friend, and a very honest and trustworthy person."
Maggie Boulineau, Quality Inn Plaza General Manager