Quiénes somos: Jim Bina
Director de finanzas
- Jim was awarded an associate degree in accounting and computer science from Oakton Community College
- He began his hospitality career in the finance department at several hotel companies
- Over the course of his career, he became a Certified Hospitality Account Executive (CHAE)
- He’s also been awarded as a Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP)
- Jim has served as president of two chapters of the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association
Al Rosen Hotel & Resorts ®
- Jim started his career at Rosen Hotels & Resorts® as the Assistant Controller in 1996
- He was soon promoted to IT Director of Millennium Technology Group in 2002
- Jim is responsible for the purchasing, installation, and maintenance of all technology items for Rosen Hotels & Resorts®, in addition to the day-to-day financial operations
- Jim was promoted to Rosen Hotels & Resorts® Corporate Controller in 2012
Una de las filosofías de la vida de Jim es tratar a la familia, amigos, and co-workers with the same respect today that you did the first day you met them. Jim is involved in numerous community events.
What Others Say:
"Jim Bina is a true professional and a leader in his field. When working on projects he maintains open lines of communication and is exceptionally organized and detail oriented."
Susan Caronia, Gerente de Proyecto Rosen Shingle Creek®