- Jim was awarded an associate degree in accounting and computer science from Oakton Community College
- He began his hospitality career in the finance department at several hotel companies
- Over the course of his career, he became a Certified Hospitality Account Executive (CHAE)
- He’s also been awarded as a Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP)
- Jim has served as president of two chapters of the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association
在羅森酒店 & 度假村
- 吉姆·羅森酒店及度假村作為助理控制器在開始他的職業生涯 1996
- He was soon promoted to IT Director of Millennium Technology Group in 2002
- Jim is responsible for the purchasing, installation, 和維護的所有技術項目的羅森酒店及度假村, in addition to the day-to-day financial operations
- 吉姆升任羅森酒店及度假村公司財務總監在 2012
其中吉姆的生活哲學就是善待家人, 朋友, and co-workers with the same respect today that you did the first day you met them. Jim is involved in numerous community events.
What Others Say:
"Jim Bina is a true professional and a leader in his field. When working on projects he maintains open lines of communication and is exceptionally organized and detail oriented."