Quem Somos: Kenneth Aldridge Jr.
Director dos Serviços de Saúde
- Kenneth received his nursing degree from the University of Central Florida
- He continued his studies and was awarded a master's degree in health services administration from University of Central Florida in 2005
- Kenneth began his career at the Rosen Medical Center as a triage nurse in 1998
- Within two years he was promoted to Medical Staff Manager
- In 2004, Kenneth was promoted to Medical Center Administrator
- Kenneth was promoted to Director of Health Services in 2008
No Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Kenneth oversees all daily operational aspects of the Rosen Medical Center that includes various programs for the more than 4,700 covered lives of Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- He is and has served as the co-chair of the Annual Rosen Health & Benefits Fair since 1998
- In 2012, he was a vital team member for the planning, design, and implementation of the new 12,000 sq. ft. Rosen Medical Center, a Place for Healing and Wellness
- He has contributed to the expansion of the facility's service provision to the students of University of Central Florida's Rosen College of Hospitality and the Orlando Culinary Academy
- Kenneth contributes diligently to cut healthcare costs for the medical center
- Kenneth’s implementation of preventative care programs have saved lives of Rosen Hotel & Resorts employees and continues to ensure our employees have the best health education and resources to stay healthy
- He holds membership in the American College of Healthcare Executives, Associação Profissional de Gestão de Saúde, eo Medical Group Management Association
- Desde 2013, Kenneth also has served as the Vice President of Dream Big (501C3, not-for-profit foundation) and as an adjunct professor at the University of Central Florida College of Health and Public Affairs
- Kenneth is a five-time awardee of the employee of the month and service advisory coach of the month awards
- In 2009, Kenneth was honored by Rosen Hotel & Resorts as manager of the year
- In 2011, Orlando Business Journal recognized Kenneth as an outstanding health administrator
- In 2012, Kenneth received the College of Health and Public Affairs Outstanding Alumni Award from the University of Central Florida
“Professionally I am passionate about the success and growth of the medical center and the wellbeing of its staff and patients. Pessoalmente, Sou apaixonada por minha família e minha igreja, Grace Fellowship," says Kenneth.
What Others Say:
"Kenneth é muito honesto, Fiel, e pessoa dedicada. Ele come, dorme, e bebidas Rosen Medical Center. Ele é o melhor administrador que já tivemos e nunca vai ter."
Lisa Bonifant, Rosen Medical Center LPN
"Kenneth always strives for the best care and health of our associates. He is committed to the goals of our company and the future success of all. Ele faz isso é um carinho, spiritual, and loving way."
Frank Santos, Rosen Hotels & Resorts CFO