Top Five Reasons Why Now is the Time for a Florida Residents’ Fun-Cation™ at Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando
ORLANDO (Aug. 17, 2020) – While much of the rest of the world is on lockdown, Florida residents can enjoy the world’s greatest playground right in their own backyard. A road trip to Orlando has never been more appealing where now lines are shorter, crowds are – well, less crowded – and there is more room to roam and to easily social distance than ever before. Rosen Hotels & Resorts shares five reasons why now is the best time to book a Rosen Fun-Cation for Florida residents, too!
5. Easy on the Wallet. Rosen Hotel’s Fun-Cation package thanks Florida residents for more than 46 years of partnership with the most affordable rates to date – starting at $59/night at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and starting at $89/night at Rosen Plaza (exclusive of tax). Amp up the savings with unprecedented buy one/get one free offers at hotel restaurants and at a plethora of outdoor adventures – together valued at more than $500! For a complete list, visit RosenHotels.com/Fun-cation.
4. Easy on the Mind. Relax. You are safe and secure with Rosen’s Total Commitment™, a new program vetted and tested for the utmost effectiveness in line with CDC requirements for COVID-19. Social distancing parameters, touchless guestroom sanitization using hospital-grade disinfectants, walk-through temperature taking scanners and more enhanced measures are outlined at RosenHotels.com/RosensTotalCommitment.
3. Recreation Galore.Luxuriate at one of four tropical outdoor swimming pools. Or be a shark with an outdoor game of pool. Rekindle the romance in an intimate booth at Jack’s Place restaurant. Rediscover your youth with a Ms. Pacman showdown in the hotel arcade. Or use your exclusive package offers while exploring hundreds of retail stores, interactive dining, unique attractions and more, all within minutes of your ideal Orlando headquarters.
2. Did we say Easy? Both hotels are centrally located in the heart of the theme parks, on famed International Drive. Free Wi-fi in guestrooms makes it easy to use plenty of screens. There is never a resort fee. Four-legged friends are welcome. All topped off with a friendly smile behind every Rosen associate mask.
1. Your Best Investment Today. As stock markets dramatically rise and fall, your best investment may be in your own backyard. As they say, travel is the only thing that you buy that will make you richer. Years from now, wouldn’t you rather reflect fondly on your savvy decision to transform this unprecedented time into an investment of magical memories that will stay with you and your loved ones for a lifetime.
Super-affordable Rosen Fun-Cation Packages start at $59 per night at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and $89 per night at Rosen Plaza (plus applicable taxes), both ideally located on famed International Drive, minutes to area attractions and steps from the Pointe Orlando entertainment complex. Rosen Fun-Cation guests enjoy deluxe accommodations with all of the comforts of home including flat screen cable TV, as well as complimentary self-parking, complimentary guestroom Wi-fi and never a resort fee. And exclusive Buy-one/Get-one free offers (BOGOs) valued at more than $500 for double the savings and play!
To book, call 866-33-ROSEN (76736) or visit RosenHotels.com/Fun-Cation. Package is available now through Nov. 15, 2020.*
*The Rosen Fun-Cation Package with BOGO and discount offers cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts or offer and cannot be used with group business. Package is subject to availability; black-out dates may apply. For more information visit RosenHotels.com/Fun-Cation.