Rosen Shingle Creek® Special $199 Two-Night Orlando Package Offered Black Friday Through Cyber Monday Only
For more information contact:
Mary Deatrick, DPR
ORLANDO (November 17, 2016) – Cyber-savvy bargain shoppers will be handsomely rewarded this Black Friday through Cyber Monday with an unprecedented vacation package offered at the luxurious Rosen Shingle Creek® in Orlando.
The AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek® is offering one of its lowest rates of the year in a special $199 two-night package for two when booked Black Friday through midnight Cyber Monday only. Guests can book a deluxe guestroom Dec. 9-24, 2016 (based on availability) for $199 plus tax and receive the consecutive night free. December is an ideal time to experience the Orlando sunshine and to enjoy the hotel’s multi-million dollar dazzling holiday lights and decorations, complementary lobby entertainment and chocolate displays and special holiday buffets and seasonal dining menus.
The package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations for two nights in one of the hotel’s recently enhanced deluxe guestroom, among the largest in Central Florida at 436 square feet
- Breakfast buffet for two each morning at Café Osceola
- Complimentary self-parking
- 25 percent off treatments at The Spa at Shingle Creek (excluding packages and couple’s treatments)
- 25 percent off green fees at Shingle Creek Golf Club, the newly-redesigned golf course by Arnold Palmer Design Company
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Orlando Premium Outlets, based on availability, reservations required
- Access to holiday events at the hotel
Additional nights can be booked at the best available rate, but are not subject to exclusive package offers. To book, call 407-996-9939 or visit rosenshinglecreek.com.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday special rates and packages are not applicable for groups, citywide, or in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
Situated on a 255 acres next to Shingle Creek, headwaters of the Florida Everglades, Rosen Shingle Creek® provides a uniquely Florida setting offering a serene oasis just minutes from Orlando’s major theme parks, attractions, shopping, nightlife and more. Guests may never want to leave the hotel which offers a variety of activities to appeal to every interest, including four outdoor swimming pools and The Spa at Shingle Creek, a full-service spa and salon featuring private poolside treatments. Guests can also stroll the property’s nature trail, cast out a line for seasonal fishing, get competitive with a game of sand volleyball or tennis or hit the links at the 18-hole championship Shingle Creek Golf Club, recently redesigned by Arnold Palmer Design Company, and Brad Brewer Golf Academy. When it’s time to wind down or fuel up, Rosen Shingle Creek®’s 15 restaurant and lounge options range from two AAA Four Diamond restaurants – A Land Remembered and Cala Bella Italian bistro -- to bountiful buffets, sushi, a 24-hour market and 24-hour room service, with every kind of cuisine in between.