Rosen Hotels & Resorts has stood for honesty, integrity and exceptional guest services in Central Florida for nearly 50 years. These ideals not only represent founder and COO Harris Rosen as a person, but they guided him as he grew his now iconic company from one hotel in the early 1970’s to a collection of seven premiere leisure and convention hotels today.
Meeting and event planners can trust they will be in the best of hands when partnering with Rosen Hotels & Resorts. Whether utilizing Rosen Plaza, Rosen Centre or Rosen Shingle Creek, their experienced and creative teams will make sure your event exceeds all expectations.
In today’s world of hassles and challenges, Rosen Hotels & Resorts understands how simple niceties can make all the difference at meetings. Many associates have worked for Rosen Hotels & Resorts for decades, providing a familiar face, a comforting smile and the assurance that guests’ needs will be attended to, this year and the next. It’s almost like seeing a member of your own family from time to time. Guests know the associates here at Rosen are respected, valued and appreciated. And that passion is apparent to everyone who passes through the doors of any Rosen hotel.
Of course, there is meeting space to rave about. Combined, Rosen Hotels & Resorts offer:
- More than 730,000 square feet of dynamic, high-tech, indoor meeting space.
- 3,635 impressive guest rooms and suites with dynamic views regardless of vantage point.
- Over 187,000 square feet of outdoor space.
- Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza are connected to the Orange County Convention Center via skybridges.
- Two full-service spas offering all-natural, stress-relieving herbal products sure to soothe the soul, alleviate tension and wash away anxiety.
- Award-winning F&B featuring everything from Black Angus filets to seafood caught off the Florida coast to Italian, Caribbean and Cuban-inspired fare, as well as custom-designed catering menus—all using fresh, local ingredients. That culinary flare extends to our banquets and special occasions where Rosen’s masters of the menu thrive in crafting unique meals for thousands. No challenge is too large.
- Never a Resort Fee; who else can say that?
Rosen Hotels & Resorts is committed to the community. They take great pride in giving back to make Orlando and the Greater Central Florida region a better place to live, stay and work.
Read on to learn more about why Rosen Plaza, Rosen Centre and Rosen Shingle Creek are ready to help lead your group through a memorable event experience in Orlando.
Also nestled in the convention district, across from Pointe Orlando and near most of Orlando’s famed landmarks, is Rosen Plaza. With 800 rooms and suites, the 14-story property is experienced in hosting everything from exclusive meetings for 10 individuals to large gatherings for thousands of attendees.
There are 22 meeting rooms inside totaling 60,000 square feet. The largest space comes in the form of the 26,000-sq.-ft. Grand Ballroom. Location is key with Rosen Plaza, like Rosen Centre, seamlessly connected to the Orange County Convention Center, it is also just steps away from the center of Orlando’s meetings and entertainment mecca, International Drive.
Corporate groups will revel in 3NINE, a private venue located inside Rosen Plaza. The chef-inspired menu, engaging atmosphere and two full-service bars (both inside and out on our poolside patio) are an ideal combination for a celebration or private reception.
Foodies and history buffs will rave about Jack’s Place, one of Florida’s most renowned steakhouses with autographed caricatures of world leaders, athletes and Hollywood elite throughout the restaurant. Café Matisse serves up buffets for large groups.
In the heart of Orlando’s convention district sits Rosen Centre, an internationally acclaimed hotel with gold-standard amenities. The skywalk makes an easy pedestrian commute to the Orange County Convention Center, but planners can just as easily fill their requirements on-site at the hotel.
With 1334 guest rooms including 80 suites ideal for C-suite executives and/or VIPs, Rosen Centre is designed for large-scale conventions down to intimate boardroom meetings. The 35,000-sq.-ft. Grand Ballroom is the largest of the 35 meeting spaces, equal to more than 150,000 square feet of flexible space with the largest theater-style arrangement seating 4,000 attendees.
Nine unique dining experiences are available on-property. The Spa at Rosen Centre offers rest and relaxation. Work your muscles at the 24/7 fitness center or expansive pool.
Looking for an excursion? Your group is minutes away from all of Orlando’s famed theme parks.
Rosen Shingle Creek
There’s no mistaking the AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek luxury hotel, an unspoiled natural setting along the headwaters of the Everglades. Spread across 255 luxurious acres, it is one of the largest full-service convention hotels in Central Florida. Sophisticated, exquisite, with an abundance of high-tech meeting amenities, Rosen Shingle Creek is a treasure chest for planners.
This list hardly does the hotel with championship golf justice:
- 1,501 guest rooms, including 195 suites
- 524,000 square feet of dedicated, flexible meeting/event space, including a 45,900-sq.-ft. outdoor terrace
- The 95,000-sq.-ft. Gatlin Ballroom is one of the nation’s largest column-free ballrooms
- The Spa at Shingle Creek, a full-service, 13,000-sq.-ft. spa with nine treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- An 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course designed by the Arnold Palmer Design Company and the Shingle Creek Golf Academy, ready to take strokes off your game
- 15 dining/lounge opportunities on-site, each with its own, unique Florida flavor
It’s no wonder why so many organizations, annually bring their marquee events here. More than 136,000 square feet of event space is outdoors to enjoy the Florida weather, adding flexibility to your group’s desires.
And you are never too far from adventure. Just a short drive away are the world-famous attractions like Universal Orlando Resort theme parks and SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica
Independence is what sets Rosen Hotels & Resorts apart. Here, the associates are empowered to make creative, guest-centered decisions based on your needs and desires. At Rosen Hotels & Resorts there is never a resort fee.
The commitment to excellence shines through at any Rosen Hotel. Passion is genuine and the desire to maximize attendees’ adventure is visible from the moment guests arrive to the moment you leave. The Rosen Difference comes down to credibility. They do what they say and mean what they say. Our goal is to ensure your groups’ experience will be just that, an unforgettable experience.
Rosen is an iconic name in Orlando for good reason. Their reputation speaks for itself, it is earned every day, and never taken for granted. Rosen Plaza, Rosen Centre and Rosen Shingle Creek three iconic hotels, led by an iconic leader. Return to Rosen and experience the Rosen Difference.